Tubby's Taste Cookie Ice Cream Sundae Parfait Recipe
- Tubby's Taste cookies (any flavor of your choice)
- Your favorite store-bought ice cream (vanilla, chocolate, or any other flavor you fancy)
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce or caramel sauce
- Optional toppings: crushed nuts, sprinkles, fresh fruit, or a cherry on top!
1. Start by selecting your favorite Tubby's Taste cookies.
2. Crumble or roughly chop the cookies into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a glass or bowl, layer the ingredients. Begin with a scoop of your preferred store-bought ice cream at the bottom.
4. Sprinkle a generous handful of the crumbled Tubby's Taste cookies on top of the ice cream.
5. Repeat the layers by adding another scoop of ice cream, followed by more cookie crumbles. You can create as many layers as you desire, alternating between ice cream and cookies.
6. Once you've reached your desired height, top your parfait with a dollop of whipped cream. Drizzle chocolate sauce or caramel sauce over the whipped cream.
7. Finish off your creation with any additional toppings you desire, such as crushed nuts, sprinkles, fresh fruit, or a cherry on top.
8. Grab a spoon and enjoy!